Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Get-lost responds:

There's a resemblance indeed. Thanks

Beelzephoenix Beelzephoenix

Dude

Dude there are rarely people you can pull off Phoenix Wright awesomeness without using an "OBJECTION!" joke. You have simpily stunned me and I thank you good sir. All my 5 are belong to you!

Walk on the Wild Side Walk on the Wild Side

Wow

I laughed. Great flash, and it was definitely worth watching. Here is a little response to plucas. You do know by what you are saying you are being more of a racist than he is? You are separating blacks and white further and further with your bashing, lame ass fucking attitude. If it was a black guy doing this to two white guys, you wouldn't see any fucking problem would you?? No you wouldn't because your what I like to call stupid and ignorant. Great flash anyways mate!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Thanks!

Shape Switcher Shape Switcher

Nice!

Hey really great job man! Creative, hard, and fun! One comment though; am I the only one who though it sounded like a Game boy getting turned on at the completion of every level? Either i'm crazy or it does sound like it lol. Anyways nice job!

EntropicOrder responds:

Hmmmm... well I got the sound clip from a free site somewhere, and modified it to make it a bit more echoey and spacey. It shouldn't be from the Game Boy. You're the first person to mention it. Thanks for the review.

Pragaras Pragaras

Damn!

Here is my thought: All you haters thinking it was "weird" or "over the top", that was freaking awesome, creative, and very original. Loved it man!