Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Get-lost responds:

There's a resemblance indeed. Thanks

Beelzephoenix Beelzephoenix

Dude

Dude there are rarely people you can pull off Phoenix Wright awesomeness without using an "OBJECTION!" joke. You have simpily stunned me and I thank you good sir. All my 5 are belong to you!

Walk on the Wild Side Walk on the Wild Side

Wow

I laughed. Great flash, and it was definitely worth watching. Here is a little response to plucas. You do know by what you are saying you are being more of a racist than he is? You are separating blacks and white further and further with your bashing, lame ass fucking attitude. If it was a black guy doing this to two white guys, you wouldn't see any fucking problem would you?? No you wouldn't because your what I like to call stupid and ignorant. Great flash anyways mate!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Thanks!

Irrelevance Irrelevance

just awesome!

i loved it! like seriously, that was AWESOME. I love your little songs. My favorite was the intermission. I also loved the part where the girl was picking the pedals off the flower, the sound effects were AWESOME! Kaaa-BOOOOM! 10/10 5/5
KEEP IT UP!!!

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

Woah! you did it again!

So awesome! Dude, i was crying 5 seconds in to it! I actually love Naruto, but this is so freakin awesome!!! Keep it up man! 5/5 10/10

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

awesome!

just awesome. i laughed at every one at least once! one question though, what song was that at the intermission?

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

Wow

really great man!! 10/10 5/5! Keep it up!
one thing though, Dragonmage, Evangelion Unit 01 would kill any stage of the Gurren :)